• Please note new shipping rates - orders over $250 receive free shipping to capital cities

Low Stock
Philippe Lancelot Rose de Lys Millesime 2008

Champagne Philippe Lancelot

Philippe Lancelot Rose de Lys Millesime 2008

$195.00

Vintage
Region
Alcohol
Volume
Philippe Lancelot Rose de Lys Millesime 2008 Grand Cru Extra Brut
Incredible blended Rose Champagne from fifth generation grower and winemaker, Philippe Lancelot. 90% Chardonnay from four Grand Cru villages in the Côtes des Blancs: Cremant, Oiry, Avize, and Chouilly with the remainder (10%) made up from still Red Pinot Noir from Bouzy.

PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 14 DAYS FOR DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA. Most deliveries occur much sooner than this.  Call us for an approximate turnaround time.

We process purchases on business days, which are Monday to Friday and exclude public holidays in South Australia. If you submit an order for Items via our website on a non-business day, we will process your order on the next business day.  Items will usually be shipped within two (2) business days. We will contact you if your Item/s will be shipped outside of this timeframe. 

Hot Weather Policy - If extreme weather conditions occur, we will contact you in regards to the best possible way to ensure your wine arrives to you safely. 

All orders $250 or more receive free freight to capital cities. For more information see our shipping page

Featured

More From This Winemaker

Award selection of boutique wine, craft beer and small batch spirits.