• 2019 Burgundy Pre-Arrivals Now Available Instore

Low Stock
Charles Dufour Bulles de Comptoir #9 Tradition NV

Charles Dufour

Charles Dufour Bulles de Comptoir #9 Tradition NV

$125.00

Vintage
Region
Alcohol
Volume
Charles Dufour Bulles de Comptoir #9 Tradition NV
Charles Dufour is a young, bullish and adventurous Vigneron from the Cotes de Bar. Bulles de Comptoir is his blend of 60% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay and 10% Pinot Blanc. This ninth release is named “Tradition”, 80% from 2018 vintage with remaining 20% reserve wines from the vintages 2010 to 2017. Base wines are fermented with wild yeast and spend 12 months on lees in 75% oak barrel and 25% tank. The wine is tiraged in October of 2019 and disgorged in March 2021 with a dosage of 2g/L. The labels are incredibly catchy, representing 24 different photos of his family at work during vintage over the years, and subsequently each bottle will have a different image.

PLEASE ALLOW UP TO 14 DAYS FOR DELIVERY WITHIN AUSTRALIA. Most deliveries occur much sooner than this.  Call us for an approximate turnaround time.

We process purchases on business days, which are Monday to Friday and exclude public holidays in South Australia. If you submit an order for Items via our website on a non-business day, we will process your order on the next business day.  Items will usually be shipped within two (2) business days. We will contact you if your Item/s will be shipped outside of this timeframe. 

Hot Weather Policy - If extreme weather conditions occur, we will contact you in regards to the best possible way to ensure your wine arrives to you safely. 

All orders $250 or more receive free freight to capital cities. For more information see our shipping page

Featured

More From This Winemaker

Award selection of boutique wine, craft beer and small batch spirits.